Contact Maya – all-in-one digital bank
Why should I report an Issue with Maya – all-in-one digital bank?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of PayMaya Philippines, Inc. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Maya – all-in-one digital bank Features and Description
PayMaya is now Maya, your new all-in-one banking app. Save, spend, grow, and master your money – that’s everything you can do and plenty more with Maya. BSP-licensed banking with a twist? You bet. Enjoy high interest rates credited to you everyday, so you can feel your money literally growing every 24 hours. All the wallet features you need to send money, pay your bills, and more are right here, too. Link a Maya card to your wallet so you can shop, dine, and withdraw anywhere in style. When you’re ready to take your money to the moon, start trading with crypto! Learn to buy, sell, hold, and trade between coins in an ever-expanding portfolio with ways to learn the tricks of the trade right from the app. We’ve taken all things possible with your money and put them all in Maya. After all, it’s everything and a bank. Already have a PayMaya account? Just log in to Maya as usual. Signing up is free, easy, and rewarding. Get a P20 voucher for joining plus an extra P40 after your first-ever transaction with your completed account. Powered by Maya Bank, Inc. Regulated by the BSP. Deposits are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Maya Issues
How to Fix Maya Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Maya, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Maya is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Maya user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Maya is down, you'll need to wait until Maya itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Maya app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....