Contact Ultiself - Habit Tracker
Why should I report an Issue with Ultiself - Habit Tracker?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Ultiself Developer to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Ultiself - Habit Tracker Features and Description
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Ultiself Issues
How to Fix Ultiself Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Ultiself, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Ultiself is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Ultiself user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Ultiself is down, you'll need to wait until Ultiself itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Ultiself app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
I only wanted to buy the $37 Ultiself. As I was scrolling down I accidentally hit the $77 charge I did not want. There was no way to reverse this mistake and my credit card was charged. Please reverse my entire subscription. After seeing looking at the app and how it works, I realize it is not what I need. I expected something different.
— by Heather Edmonds 2 weeks ago
I was double charged the initial $37.00
Please advise thank you
— by Tara Parrish 3 weeks ago
ok i dont see my habit tracker on my app. the one on the video is deifert taht wat im seen
— by guillermo teran 3 weeks ago
I only wanted to make a purchase for 18.50 but was charged an extra 48.50 for another part of the app that I do not want
— by Isaac 1 month ago
I'd like to cancel a recent transaction that was processed online. I had purchased the $37 Ultiself bundle when my phone glitched and processed a secondary purchase of $97, for what I presume is a secondary special. I was unable to get to the end of my transaction and see my next steps, yet both the $37 and $97 purchases do appear on my credit statement. If someone could please call or email me to assist in this situation, that would be greatly appreciated. My number is 719-396-9793 and my email is [email protected]. Thank you.
— by Nikki Tromble 1 month ago
I recently purchased the entire package but jave not received my email link
— by Kim Richardson 1 month ago
I have paid for the app but I haven't received anything yet
— by Belinda Masekesa 2 months ago
I paid for all of the stuff offered for $37, but my phone seemed like it finished the transaction. What do I do now?
— by Debra Rosser 3 months ago
I would like to return and get a refund for the following courses:
- Self Upgrade System
- Solid Mindset System
— by Yasmeen 3 months ago
I purchased Ultiself and have not received the link, the money was taken out of my checking account
— by janice johnson 4 months ago
I bought the app but i accidentally bought the upgraded version too and i dont want it.
— by Ali Kadri 4 months ago
Hi... just signed up but didn't know you need an iPad [don't known one] ... need a refund ...I used an Amex ... plz send email confirming refund to [email protected]... thank you for help
— by liza cason 9 months ago
Paid for service didnt get app
— by Justin Meyers 9 months ago
Hello. I created several "Create Your Own Habit" entries. I want to change the name of one. Not seeing buttons/prompts to allow. Please provide insight. Thanks.
— by Jeff 1 year ago