Why should I report an Issue with BILnet?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
BILnet Features and Description
BILnet: simple, fast and easy to use. You can now perform all of your essential transactions on your mobile! BILnet: banking services at your fingertips. • Manage your accounts independently - View your account and credit card balances and transactions in real time - Customise account headings - Log in as the account holder or an agent • Make transfers and instant payments in just a few clicks - Make transfers to all types of beneficiaries - Manage your standing orders according to your preferences - Make cardless cash withdrawals using your smartphone with the QuickMoney TM feature • Monitor the management of your bank cards - View bank card balances and recent transactions instantly - Change your card limits - Block and unblock your bank card temporarily or for good - Order a new bank card directly • Access your investments - Create your investor profile - Make one-off or regular investments and monitor your shares, bonds, funds and structured products Simulate your loan application and apply online - Simulate and make a loan application - Sign your loan applications electronically from home • Find all your electronic documents easily - Download your banking documents in PDF format - Take advantage of the free and environmentally friendly paper-free option so that you no longer receive your documents by post - Sign your documents electronically • Contact us whenever you need to - Communicate with the bank using secure messaging and share any attachments needed for your application - Find your nearest branch or ATM The app is available in four languages (FR, DE, EN, PT).
Troubleshoot and Solve Common BILnet Issues
How to Fix BILnet Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with BILnet, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if BILnet is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter BILnet user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that BILnet is down, you'll need to wait until BILnet itself fixes the issue.
- Clear BILnet app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....