How to Delete BILnet Completely
Learn how to delete your BILnet account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete BILnet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BILnet:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your BILnet account, contact BILnet via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify BILnet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete BILnet on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete BILnet".
3. Delete BILnet on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "BILnet" and Click "Uninstall".
BILnet Product Details
BILnet: simple, fast and easy to use. You can now perform all of your essential transactions on your mobile! BILnet: banking services at your fingertips. • Manage your accounts independently - View your account and credit card balances and transactions in real time - Customise account headings - Log in as the account holder or an agent • Make transfers and instant payments in just a few clicks - Make transfers to all types of beneficiaries - Manage your standing orders according to your preferences - Make cardless cash withdrawals using your smartphone with the QuickMoney TM feature • Monitor the management of your bank cards - View bank card balances and recent transactions instantly - Change your card limits - Block and unblock your bank card temporarily or for good - Order a new bank card directly • Access your investments - Create your investor profile - Make one-off or regular investments and monitor your shares, bonds, funds and structured products Simulate your loan application and apply online - Simulate and make a loan application - Sign your loan applications electronically from home • Find all your electronic documents easily - Download your banking documents in PDF format - Take advantage of the free and environmentally friendly paper-free option so that you no longer receive your documents by post - Sign your documents electronically • Contact us whenever you need to - Communicate with the bank using secure messaging and share any attachments needed for your application - Find your nearest branch or ATM The app is available in four languages (FR, DE, EN, PT).