How to Delete Completely
Learn how to delete your MobilePay by PaySafe account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MobilePay by PaySafe:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your account, contact via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MobilePay by PaySafe".
3. Delete on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MobilePay by PaySafe" and Click "Uninstall".
MobilePay by PaySafe Product Details
MobilePay by PaySafe Use your phone or tablet to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments and EMV® chip card payments. MobilePay by PaySafe turns your Android smartphone or tablet into a mobile EMV® certified credit card processing terminal. Product Features • Intuitive Android Phone and Tablet User Interface • EMV (or swipe) card reader support to accept chip cards • Support for traditional magnetic stripe cards • Support for manual keyed entry transactions • Virtual Terminal - For mail or telephone order payments • Digital Invoices - Delivery invoices that can be paid from anywhere on a mobile device or desktop computer • Cloud-based - Manage inventory and sales reports from any device • Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email • Transactions - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen • Cash & Check Sales - Track and process cash & Check transactions just like credit card sales • Easy transaction management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more • Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal • Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements • 2 factor authentication via SMS and email • Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call (844) 312-1251 To get started you will need the following 1. Merchant account (new or existing), call (800) 554-4777 x 1 to get setup 2. Android Phone or Android Tablet 3. MobilePay by PaySafe app installed on your device 4. EMV chip card reader (or swipe reader) EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.