Why should I report an Issue with POSTIDENT?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Deutsche Post DHL to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
POSTIDENT Features and Description
With the POSTIDENT app, you can verify your identity conveniently and simply by means of your smartphone. Depending on which of our partner companies you carry out this identification process, you can verify your identity either via POSTIDENT by videochat, POSTIDENT by eID (with your national identity card or the electronic residence title) or POSTIDENT by photo. With the eID function, you can verify your identity quickly and securely at any time. Your data will be checked by call center employees of Deutsche Post AG in all further identification procedures. Our employees are available to you from Mondays to Sundays in the hours from 8 AM to 10 PM. In addition, you can retrieve the POSTIDENT coupon for identification in your post office directly via the POSTIDENT app and therefore do not need to print it out anymore. The identification procedures are compliant with the law, secure and completed in just a few steps. Simply enter the transaction number that you have received from either our partner company or us. The POSTIDENT app will then execute the procedure. At POSTIDENT by videochat, a Deutsche Post employee will explain additionally in detail how the procedure works.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common POSTIDENT Issues
How to Fix POSTIDENT Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with POSTIDENT, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if POSTIDENT is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter POSTIDENT user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that POSTIDENT is down, you'll need to wait until POSTIDENT itself fixes the issue.
- Clear POSTIDENT app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....