1. The transfer to from account feature is very helpful in maintaining adequate funds in billing accounts, daily expences, college age dependants funds accounts as well as transfers to cover emergencies with a debit card use from home or ?I really love the security of this app.
2. .The login is always failing.Super user friendly, I was worried about a hassle or something but it's slicker then 2 eels in a barrel of snot.Like the new features like being able to deposit checks through the app and not have to use the mail or visit in person.
3. Highly recommend!it used to work really well.. but this upgrade doesn't work at all.. Please fix.. the May 23rd update didn't help.. just a new error.. error logging in.. wants to update.. and its the latest update.
4. Friendly staff also happy to help if needed.This app has saved my budget a couple times alerting me by showing my available balance in real time.
5. It shows in real time that variable amount auto pays such as utilities were paid on time and how much was paid.
6. It is very convenient to be able to chat with customer service in an instant(of course during business hours.) The app is very simple to understand.
7. Throws error when trying to update if you dont open it every single day.
8. As with anything there's going to be improvements & adjustments over time to stay caught up with technology.
9. GREAT people work there too.When the app work it is okay.
10. NETCU has done an amazing job offering their members many options to handle day to day banking at home or on the go.
11. Overall I think its a great app for a great bank!🙂It's all good.