Why should I report an Issue with Swisscard?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Swisscard AECS GmbH to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Swisscard Features and Description
With the free Swisscard app, you have your cards under control at all times, even when you’re on the move. The advantages for you: Security thanks to the Swisscard app • Check and confirm online payments in real time. • Push notification for each transaction • Block and unblock cards at any time. Spending under control • You’ll always know how much money you have left to spend. • Check your monthly statement. • Filter transactions by amount, date or card. Everything to do with your card • Display a PIN code or order one by mail. • Order a replacement card in case of loss. • Manage notifications. • Change your address. The Swisscard app guides you through the registration process in just a few steps. Download the Swisscard app and register now. So you can always keep an eye on all your spending and cards. More information can be found in our help center: swisscard.ch/help Do you have any questions or suggestions for improvements? Contact our customer center on +41 44 659 61 84 or at swisscard.ch/en/contact
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Swisscard Issues
How to Fix Swisscard Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Swisscard, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Swisscard is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Swisscard user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Swisscard is down, you'll need to wait until Swisscard itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Swisscard app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....