How to Delete Swisscard Completely
Learn how to delete your Swisscard account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Swisscard Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Swisscard:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Swisscard account, contact Swisscard via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Swisscard of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Swisscard on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Swisscard".
3. Delete Swisscard on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Swisscard" and Click "Uninstall".
Swisscard Product Details
With the free Swisscard app, you have your cards under control at all times, even when you’re on the move. The advantages for you: Security thanks to the Swisscard app • Check and confirm online payments in real time. • Push notification for each transaction • Block and unblock cards at any time. Spending under control • You’ll always know how much money you have left to spend. • Check your monthly statement. • Filter transactions by amount, date or card. Everything to do with your card • Display a PIN code or order one by mail. • Order a replacement card in case of loss. • Manage notifications. • Change your address. The Swisscard app guides you through the registration process in just a few steps. Download the Swisscard app and register now. So you can always keep an eye on all your spending and cards. More information can be found in our help center: swisscard.ch/help Do you have any questions or suggestions for improvements? Contact our customer center on +41 44 659 61 84 or at swisscard.ch/en/contact