Why should I report an Issue with BenefitPay?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of The BENEFIT Company to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
BenefitPay Features and Description
BenefitPay is an app that allows users to pay and transfer funds only by using their smart devices in Bahrain in a fast, secure, and convenient manner. BenefitPay features include: · Enrolling your payment instruments (Cards & Accounts). · Paying using your mobile in Bahrain through scanning QR code generated by merchants within the app’s merchant network. · Transfer funds instantly from one bank account to another using Fawri+ service by either entering IBAN, or a registered mobile number, as well as by scanning QR Code. · Bill Payment through Fawateer service to hundreds of biller. · Split Payment and request payment options that allows you to request payment from multiple payer, so it shall allow to split the dinner bill among friends and family. · Review and track your transactions history. · Manage your cards and Bank Accounts in the Application · Map Locator for all merchants accepting payment from BenefitPay app · To pay for fuel at petrol stations using geo-location via Sadeem feature · Tap and Go: Payment by tapping on POS machines using NFC To register, download the application and enter a valid mobile number. Upon entry of the verification code that will be sent by SMS you will be enrolled and you can start adding your payment instruments. For Any Inquires or Issues please contact us on: [email protected] or 13300300
Troubleshoot and Solve Common BenefitPay Issues
How to Fix BenefitPay Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with BenefitPay, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if BenefitPay is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter BenefitPay user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that BenefitPay is down, you'll need to wait until BenefitPay itself fixes the issue.
- Clear BenefitPay app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
I want to remove the existing card number from my benifit .. and to re enter the same card as i changed my mobile number.but i cannot do it..
— by Aswathy 1 year ago