Contact Nationwide Mobile
Why should I report an Issue with Nationwide Mobile?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Nationwide to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Nationwide Mobile Features and Description
We’ve updated the app based on your feedback: • Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim • Face & Fingerprint login* • Performance – Better, faster and more stable • View pending payments and future bills • Refresh main screens by “pulling down” Other features: • Quickly pay your bill • Add, edit and delete preferred payment methods • Add, edit and stop automatic payments** • View, save and share auto & pet insurance ID card • Manage your auto policy • View and save Auto and Homeowners policy documents • Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident • Get roadside assistance • File or an auto or property claim • Agent contact info • Manage your document delivery and communications preferences • Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote * Compatible Android devices only ** Subject to eligibility http://www.facebook.com/nationwide http://www.twitter.com/nationwide http://www.nationwide.com
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Nationwide Issues
How to Fix Nationwide Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Nationwide, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Nationwide is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Nationwide user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Nationwide is down, you'll need to wait until Nationwide itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Nationwide app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....