How to Delete Nationwide Completely
Learn how to delete your Nationwide Mobile account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Nationwide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Nationwide Mobile:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Nationwide account, contact Nationwide via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Nationwide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Nationwide on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Nationwide Mobile".
3. Delete Nationwide on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Nationwide Mobile" and Click "Uninstall".
Nationwide Mobile Product Details
We’ve updated the app based on your feedback: • Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim • Face & Fingerprint login* • Performance – Better, faster and more stable • View pending payments and future bills • Refresh main screens by “pulling down” Other features: • Quickly pay your bill • Add, edit and delete preferred payment methods • Add, edit and stop automatic payments** • View, save and share auto & pet insurance ID card • Manage your auto policy • View and save Auto and Homeowners policy documents • Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident • Get roadside assistance • File or an auto or property claim • Agent contact info • Manage your document delivery and communications preferences • Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote * Compatible Android devices only ** Subject to eligibility http://www.facebook.com/nationwide http://www.twitter.com/nationwide http://www.nationwide.com