How to Cancel Nationwide
Learn how to cancel Nationwide Mobile subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Nationwide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Nationwide Mobile".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Nationwide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nationwide Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Nationwide Mobile" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Nationwide will now be canceled.
Cancel Nationwide Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Nationwide Mobile" or "Nationwide" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Nationwide
Cancel Nationwide via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nationwide's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.nationwide.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Nationwide Mobile App
We’ve updated the app based on your feedback: • Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim • Face & Fingerprint login* • Performance – Better, faster and more stable • View pending payments and future bills • Refresh main screens by “pulling down” Other features: • Quickly pay your bill • Add, edit and delete preferred payment methods • Add, edit and stop automatic payments** • View, save and share auto & pet insurance ID card • Manage your auto policy • View and save Auto and Homeowners policy documents • Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident • Get roadside assistance • File or an auto or property claim • Agent contact info • Manage your document delivery and communications preferences • Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote * Compatible Android devices only ** Subject to eligibility http://www.facebook.com/nationwide http://www.twitter.com/nationwide http://www.nationwide.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app