1. I'll likely try the app again after several months and resubscribe if fixed.Since they removed the news features unless you pay, the app is only good for checking my watchlist, but half the time the watchlist doesn't load, so what's the point? They may have fixed some of that reliability recently, but it was broken for months.
2. Galaxy S9 latest security update.This app I'm sure works great if it did work :) I had to delete the all of the memory on the app because whenever I launched it, it would just infinitly load.
3. The who reason I got the app was for the watchlist so I can frequently check prices.The news and watch list features are great but the app is so unreliable.
4. Better off just going to their website if you want the information quick and accurate.When I tried to register, it keeps saying my email address have been used, which isn't.
5. It often gets stuck on the loading screen and I have to force stop it and re-launch it for it to open correctly.
6. I'll recommend and continue to use for now.It used to work, but since the last update it will not open now.
7. Update 6-24-19 it opens now, but the watchlist still does not work.
8. I now have to start up the app twice if I want to use it.The content is really good... as far as free investing content goes, it's definitely top-3.
9. There's also an awesome bug where you watchlist just says error and everything you try to reload it, nothing happens.
10. Whenever I try to open an article I get a report of an error loading data.
11. For days I can't access any content at all despite being successfully authenticated and being able to see lists of articles with pictures.