How to Delete MarketWatch Completely
Learn how to delete your MarketWatch account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete MarketWatch Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MarketWatch:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your MarketWatch account, contact MarketWatch via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify MarketWatch of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete MarketWatch on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MarketWatch".
3. Delete MarketWatch on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MarketWatch" and Click "Uninstall".
MarketWatch Product Details