Why should I report an Issue with BenefitWallet+?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Conduent, Inc to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
BenefitWallet+ Features and Description
BenefitWallet® brings you the latest generation of our interactive mobile application for Android devices. The BenefitWallet mobile app helps you: • Easily login using Touch ID or Face ID • Open an HSA account and register as a First Time User • Receive security code via text message • View account balances and transaction history • Make a payment or add a new claim • Pay a provider • Reimburse yourself • Invest a portion of your HSA balance in mutual funds • Accept dependent care provider signature to support day care claims • Upload photo images of claims documentation • Review claim and payment history • Submit recurring claims and contributions • Change and reset your password • Tap to call the BenefitWallet Service Center • Access our Resource Center for helpful educational materials
Troubleshoot and Solve Common BenefitWallet+ Issues
How to Fix BenefitWallet+ Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with BenefitWallet+, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if BenefitWallet+ is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter BenefitWallet+ user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that BenefitWallet+ is down, you'll need to wait until BenefitWallet+ itself fixes the issue.
- Clear BenefitWallet+ app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....