How to Delete RXNT Completely
Learn how to delete your RXNT account, your personal data and also delete the RXNT app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with RXNT completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete RXNT Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by RXNT. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting RXNT via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with RXNT.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify RXNT of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting RXNT's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of RXNT on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete RXNT from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete RXNT app from your Iphone
If you want to delete RXNT from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the RXNT icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on RXNT.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the RXNT app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete RXNT" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete RXNT from your Android phone
To delete RXNT from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on RXNT.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the RXNT app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the RXNT app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
RXNT Software Details
1. Since 1999, RXNT has provided award-winning, certified healthcare technology solutions, including e-prescribing, electronic health records with patient portal, and practice management with billing and scheduling.
2. Handle important clinical and practice activities quickly and easily from your mobile device, giving you more time to deliver quality patient care and efficiently manage your practice.
3. Our solutions can be accessed from any computer, tablet, or smartphone 24/7, making them ideal for the unique care hospice providers offer to their patients.
4. RXNT’s stand-alone or integrated solutions are feature-rich, affordable, easily implemented, and backed by our highly praised US-based customer support.
5. Safely prescribe medications faster and more reliably from the office, a patient’s bedside, or while you’re on the road without having to carry a paper pad.
6. Quickly view and manage what’s happening at your practice to maximize efficiency and reduce downtime.