How to Delete PharmEasy Completely
Learn how to delete your PharmEasy - Healthcare App account, your personal data and also delete the PharmEasy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with PharmEasy - Healthcare App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete PharmEasy Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PharmEasy - Healthcare App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PharmEasy - Healthcare App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PharmEasy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PharmEasy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting PharmEasy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PharmEasy - Healthcare App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PharmEasy - Healthcare App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete PharmEasy app from your Iphone
If you want to delete PharmEasy - Healthcare App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PharmEasy - Healthcare App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PharmEasy - Healthcare App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PharmEasy - Healthcare App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PharmEasy - Healthcare App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete PharmEasy from your Android phone
To delete PharmEasy - Healthcare App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PharmEasy - Healthcare App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PharmEasy - Healthcare App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PharmEasy - Healthcare App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PharmEasy - Healthcare App Software Details
1. Over 50 lakh customers trust our app for ordering medicines online through third party licensed retail pharmacies & for booking diagnostic tests from third party labs.
2. Healthcare/OTC Products: A variety of fitness & nutritional products, personal care, healthcare & diabetes care products from brands like Patanjali, GSK, Abbott, Accu-Chek, Omron, Dabur, Nestle & more are offered by third party licensed retail pharmacies on PharmEasy platform.
3. Diagnostic tests are available in 40+ cities including Ahmedabad, Bally, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dombivli, Faridabad, Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hooghly, Hooghly Area, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kalyan, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Pune Area, Surat, Thane & Vadodara.
4. With PharmEasy app, you can also book diagnostic tests, including online blood tests, full body checkup and other preventive health check-up at affordable costs from the convenience of your home.
5. Diagnostic Tests: You can save up to 70% on booking health packages & diagnostic tests online along with free* sample pickup.
6. In the case of a diagnostic sample pickup, third party diagnostic lab agent will deliver the reports to you if opted for a physical copy.
7. Medicine orders: You can use the PharmEasy app to order medicines online & get it delivered to you within 1-2 days in select cities.
8. This healthcare app lets you order medicines exclusively from third party licensed retail pharmacies.
9. 3) Our partner retailer will call you to confirm the healthcare products you need along with their quantities or diagnostic tests in case of diagnostic orders.
10. PharmEasy is an online medicine delivery app, which also allows you to buy healthcare products, OTC products and medical equipment online.
11. In case of a diagnostic sample pickup, the third party diagnostic lab agent will collect your sample from your home at the scheduled time.
12. 1) Search from a list of medicines, health tests, packages & a wide range of health care products.
13. Make huge savings on online medicine purchase & of up to 70% on selected range of healthcare products & services.
14. A third party delivery person will deliver your healthcare products right at your doorstep.
15. Find third party labs & book appointments for health tests.
Reported Deleting Issues
i m irrritate and disturbing in sms
— by soni dhruvin on Oct 27 2021
do not massege. do not distarb. delete account.
— by Sudip Bhattacharya on Sep 22 2021
No distarb. No massege.Account delete
— by Sudip Bhattacharya on Sep 10 2021
Please delete my pharmeasy past orders list because my phone is lost and it has many items such as contraceptives which are private to me
Please ensure privacy and delete my account
— by Shashank shekhar on Aug 24 2021
Please,delete my account permanently.I have another
— by Ritu Parcha on Jun 23 2021