How to Delete Pregnancy Tracker Completely
Learn how to delete your Pregnancy Tracker account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Pregnancy Tracker Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pregnancy Tracker:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Pregnancy Tracker account, contact Pregnancy Tracker via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Pregnancy Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Pregnancy Tracker on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Pregnancy Tracker".
3. Delete Pregnancy Tracker on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Pregnancy Tracker" and Click "Uninstall".
Pregnancy Tracker Product Details
Pregnancy Tracker is a very helpful app for pregnant women. This Pregnancy Tracker is one of the top pregnancy apps for you! Use pregnancy apps and have a happy pregnancy. With Amila Pregnancy App you can easily: - track your pregnancy - get information about your baby - calculate the current week of pregnancy - calculate the due date (pregnancy date) - track your pregnancy weight - track baby kicks and contractions - track the progress of your growing pregnancy bump - make notes of your pregnancy symptoms (morning sickness, changes in your body, doctor appointments) - use pregnancy tools that other pregnancy apps don't have Try this Pregnancy App. The best one in Pregnancy Apps.