How to Delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Completely
Learn how to delete your Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi account, your personal data and also delete the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi from your Android phone
To delete Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Software Details
1. Once you’ve completed your first appointment with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, the Health Portal app will provide you with a comprehensive overview of your medical information.
2. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Health Portal app represents part of our commitment to provide you with secure, quick and easy access to the right level of care when you need it.
3. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will continue to add regular updates to the Health Portal app, aiming to build one of the most interactive and innovative services available in the UAE.
4. Message your doctor, retrieve your medical test results and records in addition to the ability to manage your prescriptions, securely and safely through the Health Portal app.
5. Download and install the app to immediately start requesting appointments and gain access to the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi model of care.
6. The Health Portal app is free to install and use as well as safe and secure.
7. All users can make use of the tools featured in the Health Portal app’s guest dashboard.