How to Delete AI tool Completely
Learn how to delete your AI tool for Skin Problems account, your personal data and also delete the AI tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AI tool for Skin Problems completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AI tool Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AI tool for Skin Problems. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AI tool for Skin Problems via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AI tool.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AI tool of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AI tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AI tool for Skin Problems on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AI tool for Skin Problems from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AI tool app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AI tool for Skin Problems from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AI tool for Skin Problems icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AI tool for Skin Problems.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AI tool for Skin Problems app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AI tool for Skin Problems" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AI tool from your Android phone
To delete AI tool for Skin Problems from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AI tool for Skin Problems.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AI tool for Skin Problems app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AI tool for Skin Problems app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AI tool for Skin Problems Software Details
1. Tibot tracks 12 high-level common skin conditions and 50 low-level conditions which comprise a large majority of skin problems.
2. • Tibot leverages the medical knowledge it has been trained on by comparing the symptoms with the skin problems.
3. Upload an image of the skin problem, answer a few questions regarding the symptoms you have, you will get an instant analysis of the top probable conditions which you might have.
4. Tibot app helps you to find out the probable skin condition which you might have.
5. Tibot's skin analysis is AI driven and is not meant to replace the advice from a professional Doctor.
6. Read about the various skin problems, their symptoms and then decide to consult with a Dermatologist.
7. Tibot has a comprehensive topic on dermatology conditions and skin treatments.
8. • Tibot is Dermatology AI Bot which will instantly analyze skin problems.
9. Tibot will suggest for each condition various information like symptoms, causes and when to see a doctor.
10. • It uses latest deep-learning neural networks to analyze and detect skin condition from images.
11. • Learn about various skin conditions and see a Doctor.
12. Tibot does provide the option to connect to a certified Dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.
13. Just submit a case, pay the service fees and get an evaluation by Skin specialist doctor within 24 to 48 hours.
14. • Tibot learns everyday as it sees more cases and becomes smarter to predict the condition.