Contact YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker
Published by Xingchen & Rikka
Updated: Apr 4, 2022
Other How-Tos: Cancel Subscription | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Report an issue with YASNAC.
Send the customer service your feedback so they can fix your issue asap.
Why should I report an Issue with YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Xingchen & Rikka to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker Features and Description
YASNAC (short for Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker) is an Android app that demonstrates SafetyNet Attestation API. The API key used by YASNAC has a quota of 10,000 times per day. If the quota is exhausted, you will see an error and you will not be able to use it until the quota is restored the next day. YASNAC is written with Jetpack Compose. You can find the source code at GitHub (RikkaW/YASNAC).
Troubleshoot and Solve Common YASNAC Issues
How to Fix YASNAC Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with YASNAC, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if YASNAC is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter YASNAC user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that YASNAC is down, you'll need to wait until YASNAC itself fixes the issue.
- Clear YASNAC app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!