Contact Bible in Tagalog
Why should I report an Issue with Bible in Tagalog?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of KJV Bible free to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Bible in Tagalog Features and Description
This app provides the Bible in the Tagalog or Filipino language. Download it for free and read or listen to it whenever you want. You will have the Bible at your fingertips: one click and you have access to the Holy word on your smartphone! - Once you download your preferred translation, you can listen online or off, even if you are not connected to the Internet! - This Bible app is an audio version of the Bible, which allows listening to all the chapters, and verses of the Scriptures. It is possible to adjust the audio volume and speed in different levels. - It’s totally free! Download it now! - The Bible is accessible online or off, and you can share verses with your friends as well as bookmark verses and create a list of favorites. Furthermore, write study notes while you read! - Adjust the size of the text according to your wishes. - In the case of reading at night, you can set night mode to protect your eyes. The Bible is the most read book in the world, it has been translated into more than 2000 languages and more than 6 billion copies of the Bible have been printed. Now you can enjoy it in this easy-to-use Bible app on your smartphone or tablet. Millions of people are reading the Bible from a Bible app and increasing their happiness in life. The word Bible comes from the Greek word BIBLE, a plural noun that simply means “the books.” About 40 different authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1500 years in three different languages (Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic) In spite of that diversity, the Bible has a unity that explains the divine authorship. This amazing book is a library of sacred books, divided into the Old and the New Testament. There are major divisions in the Old Testament and in the New Testament. Old Testament: The Pentateuch is the term applied to the first five books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther. The Poetic and Wisdom writings include Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon. The Major Prophets include: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel. The Minor Prophets include:Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi. The New Testament consists of the Gospels, Acts, the Letters of Paul, the Epistles, and the Apocalypse. The books are: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Bible in Tagalog Issues
How to Fix Bible in Tagalog Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Bible in Tagalog, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Bible in Tagalog is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Bible in Tagalog user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Bible in Tagalog is down, you'll need to wait until Bible in Tagalog itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Bible in Tagalog app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....