Contact Object Detector - TFLite
Published by robin android
Other How-Tos: Cancel Subscription | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Report an issue with Object Detector.
Send the customer service your feedback so they can fix your issue asap.
Why should I report an Issue with Object Detector - TFLite?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of robin android to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Object Detector - TFLite Features and Description
Object Detector - TFLite Detection object into hardware resources without using a network. Use TensorFlow Lite technology. * Model : MobileNetV1
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Object Detector Issues
How to Fix Object Detector Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Object Detector, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Object Detector is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Object Detector user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Object Detector is down, you'll need to wait until Object Detector itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Object Detector app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!