How to Delete YASNAC Completely
Learn how to delete your YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete YASNAC Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your YASNAC account, contact YASNAC via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify YASNAC of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete YASNAC on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker".
3. Delete YASNAC on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker" and Click "Uninstall".
YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker Product Details
YASNAC (short for Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker) is an Android app that demonstrates SafetyNet Attestation API. The API key used by YASNAC has a quota of 10,000 times per day. If the quota is exhausted, you will see an error and you will not be able to use it until the quota is restored the next day. YASNAC is written with Jetpack Compose. You can find the source code at GitHub (RikkaW/YASNAC).