Why should I report an Issue with Vanguard?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of The Vanguard Group, Inc. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Vanguard Features and Description
Meet the new Vanguard app. We’ve updated and refined our features to make it easier than ever to invest from your mobile device. Along with our sleek new look, you can also log in to your accounts with Fingerprint ID. We’ll be rolling out new updates every few weeks, but if there’s something you want us to build, you can let us know in our Support tab. Use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans): • Access an overview of your accounts to check your total assets and balances. • Dive deeper to track your account performance, cost basis details, or day change information for each of your holdings. • Make trades, deposit checks directly into your accounts, and review your transaction history. • Find help, update your login preferences, and leave feedback via our Support tab. Disclosures Vanguard funds not held in a brokerage account are held by The Vanguard Group, Inc., and are not protected by SIPC. Brokerage assets are held by Vanguard Brokerage Services, a division of Vanguard Marketing Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. © 2021 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Vanguard Issues
How to Fix Vanguard Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Vanguard, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Vanguard is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Vanguard user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Vanguard is down, you'll need to wait until Vanguard itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Vanguard app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....