Contact Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank
Why should I report an Issue with Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank Features and Description
The Standard Bank app gives you full visibility of your accounts and total control over your money. It’s secure, simple and fast. Give it a try and tell us what you think. Simple day-to-day banking > Easy payments and transfers > Buy airtime, data, SMS bundles and electricity > Send cash vouchers to anyone with a cellphone > Low-fuss international payments Take control of your money > Open a savings account online > Edit your payment limits, stop cards, or order a new one > Get stamped statements, bank letters and tax certificates > Check your balances without signing in > Submit and track building insurance claims Everything in one place > One view of all your Standard Bank accounts > Manage your vehicle and home loans > Get vehicle loan pre-approval > Link your accounts to your share trading profile > View your Stanlib investments Note that the availability of some features may depend on the region where you live. Your banking app will periodically be automatically updated to make sure you have the latest features and security enhancements. Getting started You’ll need some data to download the app for the first time, but data charges no longer apply when using the SA app itself. If you have a connection, you can do your banking! Transactional features are available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland and Namibia. Keep in mind that some types of payments include transaction fees. Legal info The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act; and is a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15. Stanbic Bank Botswana Limited is a Company (registration number: 1991/1343) incorporated in the Republic of Botswana and a registered commercial bank. Namibia: Standard Bank is a licensed banking institution in terms of the Banking Institutions Act, registration number 78/01799. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank Issues
How to Fix Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank is down, you'll need to wait until Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....