Contact GET Mobile: ID Card Management
Why should I report an Issue with GET Mobile: ID Card Management?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of The CBORD Group, Inc. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
GET Mobile: ID Card Management Features and Description
Ditch your plastic card for an all-in-one mobile ID. GET is an online and mobile platform that brings convenience and value to university and hospital campuses. For colleges and universities: One app does it all! GET allows you to manage funds, make purchases, order food, make dining reservations, and earn rewards. You can also use NFC access to open doors, purchase from vending machines, or pay for your laundry. You can use GET just like you use a plastic ID card. For healthcare: Add your badge to your mobile phone. Download GET to opt into payroll deduction, manage funds, view and make purchases, report a lost or stolen ID card, and place online food orders. The GET mobile app only works if your university or hospital offers the GET platform from CBORD. To activate: download the app; select your campus or organization; create an account; and manage your campus ID on your phone. If your campus isn’t listed, contact your local ID card services office. Questions or comments about GET can be directed to [email protected]
Troubleshoot and Solve Common GET Issues
How to Fix GET Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with GET, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if GET is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter GET user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that GET is down, you'll need to wait until GET itself fixes the issue.
- Clear GET app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....