How to Delete GET Completely
Learn how to delete your GET Mobile: ID Card Management account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete GET Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GET Mobile: ID Card Management:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your GET account, contact GET via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify GET of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete GET on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete GET Mobile: ID Card Management".
3. Delete GET on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "GET Mobile: ID Card Management" and Click "Uninstall".
GET Mobile: ID Card Management Product Details
Ditch your plastic card for an all-in-one mobile ID. GET is an online and mobile platform that brings convenience and value to university and hospital campuses. For colleges and universities: One app does it all! GET allows you to manage funds, make purchases, order food, make dining reservations, and earn rewards. You can also use NFC access to open doors, purchase from vending machines, or pay for your laundry. You can use GET just like you use a plastic ID card. For healthcare: Add your badge to your mobile phone. Download GET to opt into payroll deduction, manage funds, view and make purchases, report a lost or stolen ID card, and place online food orders. The GET mobile app only works if your university or hospital offers the GET platform from CBORD. To activate: download the app; select your campus or organization; create an account; and manage your campus ID on your phone. If your campus isn’t listed, contact your local ID card services office. Questions or comments about GET can be directed to [email protected]