How to Cancel First Stop Health
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your First Stop Health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your First Stop Health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel First Stop Health Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel First Stop Health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "First Stop Health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling First Stop Health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel First Stop Health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel First Stop Health Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "First Stop Health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to First Stop Health will now be canceled.
Cancel First Stop Health Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to First Stop Health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see First Stop Health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from First Stop Health
Cancel First Stop Health via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting First Stop Health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on First Stop Health's Website
Another way of canceling First Stop Health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the First Stop Health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.fshealth.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About First Stop Health App
First Stop Health gives employees access to a U.S.-based doctors 24/7 for diagnosis and treatment of illnesses including infections (e.g. sinus, eye, ear or skin), sore throat, women's health issues or medication refills. Virtual access to board certified doctors avoids lengthy and expensive trips to the doctor’s office, urgent care, or the emergency room. Wait times are usually less than 5 minutes, and prescriptions can be ready in less than an hour. First Stop Health is available exclusively as an employee benefit to our clients' employees and their families. Most members have access with no copay or consultation fee. No pre-registration is required. Download the app and talk to a First Stop Health doctor via telephone or video in minutes. Download the app and talk to a First Stop Health physician via telephone or video in minutes.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app