How to Cancel FirstVet
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FirstVet - Your video vet subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FirstVet - Your video vet subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FirstVet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FirstVet - Your video vet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FirstVet - Your video vet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FirstVet - Your video vet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FirstVet - Your video vet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FirstVet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FirstVet - Your video vet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FirstVet will now be canceled.
Cancel FirstVet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FirstVet - Your video vet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FirstVet - Your video vet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FirstVet
Cancel FirstVet via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FirstVet - Your video vet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FirstVet's Website
Another way of canceling FirstVet - Your video vet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FirstVet - Your video vet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://firstvet.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FirstVet - Your video vet App
CHAT WITH AN EXPERIENCED VET DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE For those middle-of-the night emergencies, and everything else, FirstVet helps you navigate the best possible care for your pet. We’ve helped nearly half a million pet parents better understand their pet’s symptoms and direct the best course of action. Our service provides expert advice for situations when you are not sure whether a trip to the vet clinic is necessary. From the convenience of your own home, a vet can determine whether your pet’s symptoms require a trip to an emergency clinic visit, a non-emergent visit, or whether the symptoms can be triaged at home. Maybe you’re wondering why your cat has suddenly lost his or her appetite? Whether your dog's vomiting or diarrhea requires immediate treatment? We’re here to help! REGISTER YOUR PET AND CONSULT A LICENSED VET By downloading the app and registering your pet in advance, you can quickly get expert help when you need it the most. Signing up is completely free and takes less than a minute. OUR VETS All of our vets are licensed and have 5+ years of experience. Here are some examples of what our vets can help your pet with: - Vomiting and diarrhea - Eye and ear problems - Ingestion of potentially toxic chemicals - Itching and skin problems - Coughing and sneezing - Ticks for dogs and cats - Injuries and accidents - Behavioral problems - Dental care - Rehabilitation and wellness - Healthcare advice for horses We are a global company with over 300,000 satisfied...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app