How to Cancel TousAntiCovid
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your TousAntiCovid subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your TousAntiCovid subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel TousAntiCovid Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TousAntiCovid subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TousAntiCovid".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TousAntiCovid subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TousAntiCovid subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TousAntiCovid Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TousAntiCovid" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TousAntiCovid will now be canceled.
Cancel TousAntiCovid Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TousAntiCovid via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TousAntiCovid. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TousAntiCovid
Cancel TousAntiCovid via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TousAntiCovid via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on TousAntiCovid's Website
Another way of canceling TousAntiCovid subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TousAntiCovid app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bonjour.tousanticovid.gouv.fr and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TousAntiCovid App
The TousAntiCovid application is designed for use in France. Let’s protect our loved ones, ourselves and everybody else. TousAntiCovid is simple: # Activate the application TousAntiCovid uses your phone’s Bluetooth connection to detect other users’ phones when they are close to yours. # Stay informed You will be alerted when you have been close to a user who tests positive for COVID-19. # Protect your loved ones and everybody else If you take a test for COVID-19 that turns out to be positive, the laboratory will give you a code to scan or enter manually to send an anonymous alert to users who have been close to you. # Your data are protected The application never tracks your location and it is impossible to discover a user’s identity. # TousAntiCovid Wallet You can add COVID certificates into TousAntiCovid Wallet. # Information & Forms You can follow key figures on COVID-19, and read news updated on a daily basis. And we made it easy to generate your exemption certificates directly in the app (curfew and lockdowns for the regions concerned). The application has been developed by the TousAntiCovid team under the supervision of the Ministère de la Santé et de la Prévention and the Secrétariat d'Etat chargé du Numérique.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app