How to Cancel First Aid QA
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel First Aid QA Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel First Aid QA Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to First Aid QA will now be canceled.
Cancel First Aid QA Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from First Aid QA
Cancel First Aid QA via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on First Aid QA's Website
Another way of canceling First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.skyscape.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About First Aid QA for USMLE Step 1 App
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content. First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 is the only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images. KEY Features * 1000 board-style questions and answers -- reviewed and approved -- by students who just aced the exam * Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers - with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review * Chapters keyed to Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts 1 * 30+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables * One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms. ISBN 10: 0071744029 ISBN 13: 978-0071744027 SUBSCRIPTION : Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates. One Month auto-renewing payments - $19.99 Three Months auto-renewing payments - $25.99 Yearly auto-renewing payments- $39.99 Payment will...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app