How to Cancel FirstLine Benefits
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FirstLine Benefits subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FirstLine Benefits subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FirstLine Benefits Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FirstLine Benefits subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FirstLine Benefits".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FirstLine Benefits subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FirstLine Benefits subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FirstLine Benefits Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FirstLine Benefits" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FirstLine Benefits will now be canceled.
Cancel FirstLine Benefits Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FirstLine Benefits via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FirstLine Benefits. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FirstLine Benefits
Cancel FirstLine Benefits via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FirstLine Benefits via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FirstLine Benefits's Website
Another way of canceling FirstLine Benefits subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FirstLine Benefits app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://firstlinebenefits.com/app-support/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FirstLine Benefits App
Designed for members who are part of the FirstLine™ benefits through their health plan, employer or other group. You must be eligible to register your FirstLine Benefits account. The FirstLine Benefits app makes it easy to use and manage your benefits. It keeps everything you need to shop in one place. In it, you’ll find details about your benefit, balance info, our online store and tools that make shopping easier. Create Your Account A simple onboarding process walks you through setup, so you can quickly register your account and start using your benefit. Manage Your Account Securely manage your username, password and email preferences. Activate Your Card (FirstLine™ Select and FirstLine™ Select+ programs only) If your program includes a debit card, you can activate and manage your card in the app. Check Your Balance Find your current account balance and expiration date, so you know when you have credits to spend. Shop Online Buy products from our expansive online catalog and have them shipped directly to your home. You can also track your order status from the app. Find Stores (FirstLine™ Select and FirstLine™ Select+ programs only) If your benefit includes an option to shop in-store, you can use the store locator to find participating locations near you. Scan Products (FirstLine™ Select and FirstLine™ Select+ programs only) Use the barcode scanner to find out if products are approved as you shop in store. Get Answers to FAQs Visit the help center to find...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app