How to Delete PointCare Training Completely
Learn how to delete your PointCare Training account, your personal data and also delete the PointCare Training app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with PointCare Training completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete PointCare Training Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PointCare Training. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PointCare Training via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PointCare Training.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PointCare Training of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting PointCare Training's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PointCare Training on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PointCare Training from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete PointCare Training app from your Iphone
If you want to delete PointCare Training from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PointCare Training icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PointCare Training.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PointCare Training app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PointCare Training" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete PointCare Training from your Android phone
To delete PointCare Training from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PointCare Training.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PointCare Training app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PointCare Training app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PointCare Training Software Details
1. Homecare Homebase's PointCare application provides authorized clinical users of the HCHB Electronic Medical Record solution fast, accurate access to all clinical information to complete the patient visit in the home.
2. Over 130,000 caregivers trust PointCare to deliver the fastest synch times in the industry every day, with "Start of Care" visits synching in under 2 minutes and most other updates are synching in under 30 seconds.
3. Whether it's a tablet or phone, your caregivers can choose the simple, inexpensive handheld device that works best for them and you're free to choose the carrier partner that works best for your business.
4. In fact, no matter which hardware you choose, you'll see a measurable increase in productivity and job satisfaction that comes with the Homecare Homebase solution.
5. Our growing list of compatible handheld devices all offer the same level of connectivity to help make daily tasks faster, easier and more enjoyable.