How to Delete Natural Cycles Completely
Learn how to delete your Natural Cycles - Birth Control account, your personal data and also delete the Natural Cycles app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Natural Cycles - Birth Control completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Natural Cycles Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Natural Cycles - Birth Control. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Natural Cycles - Birth Control via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Natural Cycles.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Natural Cycles of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Natural Cycles's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Natural Cycles - Birth Control on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Natural Cycles - Birth Control from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Natural Cycles app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Natural Cycles - Birth Control from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Natural Cycles - Birth Control icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Natural Cycles - Birth Control.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Natural Cycles - Birth Control app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Natural Cycles - Birth Control" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Natural Cycles from your Android phone
To delete Natural Cycles - Birth Control from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Natural Cycles - Birth Control.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Natural Cycles - Birth Control app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Natural Cycles - Birth Control app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Natural Cycles - Birth Control Software Details
1. Elina Berglund initially developed Natural Cycles to offer women an effective, non-hormonal method of birth control.
2. Natural Cycles is different from fertility and period trackers, as it is a clinically proven birth control option, alongside the pill, IUD and the condom.
3. Choose Natural Cycles - the only birth control app that is cleared by the FDA in the US and CE-marked in Europe as a medical device - and take birth control into your own hands.
4. ○ Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the US and in Europe.
5. Using the techniques she had learned through the Higgs Boson project, Elina created an algorithm to analyze temperature readings, taking factors like sperm survival, temperature fluctuations, variations in cycle length, ovulation day, and the length of the follicular and luteal phase into account to identify fertile and non-fertile days.
6. For added context, the pill is 91% effective with typical use and >99% with perfect use, and the IUD is one of the most effective form of birth control, with both typical and perfect use >99%.
7. Natural Cycles is 93% effective with typical use, and 98% effective with perfect use.
8. Raoul Scherwitzl, who wanted an effective method of birth control that was hormone-free and non-invasive.
9. ○ No method of birth control is 100% effective, even when using the birth control app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
10. The clinical study that determined Natural Cycles' effectiveness is one of the largest of its kind, with 15,000 women and 600,000 menstrual cycles.