How To Delete Birth Control Pill Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Birth Control Pill Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Birth Control Pill Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Birth Control Pill Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Birth Control Pill Reminder
Delete Birth Control Pill Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Birth Control Pill Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Birth Control Pill Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Birth Control Pill Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Birth Control Pill Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Birth Control Pill Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Birth Control Pill Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Birth Control Pill Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Birth Control Pill Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Birth Control Pill Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Birth Control Pill Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Birth Control Pill Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Birth Control Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Birth Control Pill Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Birth Control Pill Reminder from your Android phone
To delete Birth Control Pill Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Birth Control Pill Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Birth Control Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Birth Control Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Birth Control Pill Reminder Software Details
Birth control pill reminder app is perfect app for women using contraceptive pills, ring or patch contraceptive. The Pill Reminder lets you select what type of contraceptive you are using and an notifications will remind you when it is time to take your pill or replace your contraception. Pill reminder app also tracks your history, has a planner so you’ll know when it’s time to go pick up your next prescription, and it helps to track your controlled period. Remembering to take your pill every day is hard. But it doesn’t have to be with Birth Control Pill Reminder. The app reminds you to tak...