1. Securely monitor (live stream or clips) or control your garage from Key app. • Get Amazon packages safely delivered to your garage. • Opt-in or disable delivery features at any time. • Delivery real-time notifications before and after. • With an optional camera, watch video clips of who entered and exited your garage, live or recorded. • Open and close your garage door through Key app. 1.
2. Prime members in eligible areas, can select eligible orders for secure unattended delivery just inside your door. • Provide permanent or recurring access to your friends and family. • Watch video clips of who entered and existed your home, live or recorded. • Get Amazon packaged safely delivered to your home. • Opt-in or disable delivery features at any time. • Delivery real-time notifications before and after. 2.
3. Prime members in an eligible area can have packages securely delivered right inside your garage.
4. Monitor access history and control your garage door from Key app.
5. With Key app, control your door from anywhere, schedule free prime deliveries in your garage.
6. Determine your garage door opener’s compatibility at Amazon. com/KeyforGarage.
7. Enable and shop for eligible items to receive In-Garage delivery. 4.
8. Key is smart home system that works with your home and garage to bring you closer to what matters the most in life.
9. Securely share, monitor (live stream or clips) or block access to your home.
10. You may or may not need a Smart Garage Kit to enable Key for Garage. 3.
11. Add convenience, control and peace of mind to your life from anywhere, anytime with Amazon Key.
1. Many pros, most notably not having to go out in inclement weather to pick up packages, drivers always wait until garage door is closed before leaving and about 75-80% of the time packages are left in correct location (I cannot get to Left side of my pickup if garage door is closed so requested a location via picture on the right).
2. There are some items that you order on Amazon that can't come with KEY delivery but they do tell you that when placing order.If you don't have a garage door that connects to your Wi-Fi, it's worth upgrading just to use Amazon Key delivery.
3. Not all packages are "key deliverable" which I don't understand.Nice to be able to see that my packages have successfully been delivered inside my garage using the Amazon Key Delivery Program.
4. If you have a wi-fi camera, link it to your Amazon Key account and it automatically records from the moment the door begins to open until it's closed.It does what it is supposed to do but too many notifications.
5. Notifications go off for general garage door events (when not for a Key delivery), UI feels dated and clunky, and very limited garage hub support (only myQ at time of this writing).
6. Thus should be an app setting.it is not Amazon's concern how frequently my door opens nor to have access to my cameras if Amazon Key is not used to open my garage door.
7. The notification within the Key app remains "stuck" hence forward unless you unlink MyQ & camera, clear cache, data and totally uninstall, then reinstall everything.What they DON'T tell you is that many items are excluded from being delivered using Amazon Key.
8. I only want notifications form the app if Amazon has opened my garage door.
9. Have had a few occasions where the drivers claimed they couldn't open the door and just left the packages on the porch.
10. Do reccomend installing security camera in garage to verify delivery.The service is great, the app: not so much.
11. The drivers leave packages in designated areas, and they ensure the garage is closed.