How to Cancel Providence
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Providence subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Providence subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Providence Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Providence subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Providence".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Providence subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Providence subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Providence Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Providence" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Providence will now be canceled.
Cancel Providence Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Providence via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Providence. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Providence
Cancel Providence via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Providence via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Providence's Website
Another way of canceling Providence subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Providence app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.providence.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Providence App
Providence’s mobile app is your personalized connection to the great care and services Providence caregivers are known for. ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE - Check your symptoms - Get care easily with your smartphone – including telehealth and virtual visits – from wherever you choose FAST ACCESS TO CARE - Locate nearby Urgent and ExpressCare clinics - Make same-day appointments for common conditions that need prompt attention - See wait times and get in line - Begin the check-in process from home EASY COMMUNICATION - Message your provider - View important health reminders - See your upcoming appointments SECURE INFORMATION - View lab and test results - See and share your MyChart medical records - View and pay medical bills - Have your allergies and medications all in one place It’s all possible with our Providence app, your personalized connection to great care. Because when it comes to your health, we’re with you, wherever you are. Covenant Health and Grace Clinic have proudly served West Texas and eastern New Mexico for more than 100 years. As members of the Providence family, a non-profit health care system serving communities throughout the western U.S., we are committed to enhancing the health of the people of the South Plains
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app