How to Cancel ToothSOS
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ToothSOS subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ToothSOS subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ToothSOS Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ToothSOS subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ToothSOS".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ToothSOS subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ToothSOS subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ToothSOS Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ToothSOS" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ToothSOS will now be canceled.
Cancel ToothSOS Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ToothSOS via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ToothSOS. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ToothSOS
Cancel ToothSOS via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ToothSOS via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ToothSOS's Website
Another way of canceling ToothSOS subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ToothSOS app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.iadt-dentaltrauma.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ToothSOS App
The official IADT App, ToothSOS, provides information for both Patients and Professionals in the event of traumatic tooth injury. For Patients, the App provides easy to understand emergency steps to take in all dental injuries. The immediate care provided at the site of injury will determine the survival of the injured tooth and the smile of your child. This App should be in every mobile device of everyone around the world. In order to save more teeth and smiles, it’s important you share this App with as many people you can. Start with friends, relatives, teachers and coaches. For Professionals, quick access to the Dental Trauma Guidelines provide detailed information caring for patients with dental injuries. They represent the current evidence based on literature research and professional opinion, as well as additional information about the IADT and resources for continuing education. As is true for all guidelines, the health care provider must apply clinical judgment dictated by the conditions present in the given traumatic situation. The IADT does not guarantee favorable outcomes from following the Guidelines, but using the recommended procedures can maximize the chances of success.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app