How to Delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra Completely
Learn how to delete your AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra account, your personal data and also delete the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra from your Android phone
To delete AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Libra Software Details
1. The AMBOSS medical Knowledge Library has over 750 Learning Cards with 15,000+ terms and topics that can be reviewed and studied in depth, and can act as a point-of-care resource for quick referencing when you’re with patients or your attending physician.
2. The AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE app and the AMBOSS Qbank app together offer a complete and streamlined study resource for your Clerkships, NBME® Subject Board (Shelf) Exams, and the USMLE™ Step 1 and Step 2 CK & CS.
3. With its tight integration with the Qbank app and numerous features to help you pinpoint your knowledge gaps, AMBOSS delivers the most complete medical learning platform available.
4. Developed by a team of over 60 USMLE trained physicians, you’ll find a comprehensive medical library, practice exam questions, physical exam cases, interactive multimedia materials, and more at your fingertips and in seconds.
5. Gain confidence when you are on the wards, and be prepared to tackle all your exams with the help of AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE.
6. With AMBOSS, you can replace multiple, scattered sources with a single touchpoint that can meet your medical knowledge needs.