How To Delete Express Plus Medicare Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Express Plus Medicare account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Express Plus Medicare app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Express Plus Medicare completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Express Plus Medicare
Delete Express Plus Medicare Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Express Plus Medicare. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Express Plus Medicare via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Express Plus Medicare.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Express Plus Medicare of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Express Plus Medicare's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Express Plus Medicare on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Express Plus Medicare from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Express Plus Medicare app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Express Plus Medicare from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Express Plus Medicare icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Express Plus Medicare.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Express Plus Medicare app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Express Plus Medicare" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Express Plus Medicare from your Android phone
To delete Express Plus Medicare from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Express Plus Medicare.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Express Plus Medicare app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Express Plus Medicare app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Express Plus Medicare Software Details
The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online. Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the app you can: • submit Medicare claims • update your bank account details and contact information • order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card • view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members • view, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years • view your Medicare Safety Net balance • register or change your organ donation decision...