How to Delete My IBD Care Completely
Learn how to delete your My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis account, your personal data and also delete the My IBD Care app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete My IBD Care Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My IBD Care.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My IBD Care of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting My IBD Care's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete My IBD Care app from your Iphone
If you want to delete My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete My IBD Care from your Android phone
To delete My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis Software Details
1. We’ll give you practical tools and advice that can help you to better track, manage and improve your health and wellbeing in the long run.
2. We’re a social enterprise, founded by patients and clinicians who think care is better delivered in small, frequent chunks, rather than a few times a year in hospital, or worse, in A&E when a flare gets out of control.
3. It’s not always easy to get care when you need it or to know what to do to build good health and wellbeing when you’re in remission.
4. My IBD Care helps people with Crohn’s and Colitis live happier, healthier lives.
5. Improve aspects of your life with IBD specific guidance covering sleep, wellbeing, exercise and medication habits.
6. A growing library of Singles - quick advice, videos, tools and practical tips you can use for when you need it most.
7. Daily videos and activities to help you reflect, learn and make changes in your life that work best for you.
8. Expert advice* from those who understand living with Crohn’s and Colitis most.
9. We know that living with Crohn’s or Colitis can sometimes be difficult, lonely or tiring.
10. Your subscription starts off with a 7-day free trial to explore the whole experience before paying.