How to Delete MedShr Completely
Learn how to delete your MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases account, your personal data and also delete the MedShr app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MedShr Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MedShr.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MedShr of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MedShr's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MedShr app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MedShr from your Android phone
To delete MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Software Details
1. Developed by doctors, MedShr is the easiest and safest way for medical professionals to discover, discuss and share clinical cases and medical images.
2. MedShr is safe, secure and enables you to maintain complete control over the privacy of your cases - with all members being 100% verified as doctors, healthcare professionals and medical students.
3. Join our community and connect with hundreds of thousands of verified doctors, healthcare professionals and medical students sharing knowledge and learning from each other in a secure private network.
4. From ECGs, scans and X-rays to patient photos and videos, MedShr helps you find and discuss relevant medical cases with colleagues, by specialty and at all grades.
5. Medical students and doctors of all levels are joining MedShr to advance their learning as they connect with peers from their university, place of work and across the world.
6. Medical students, junior doctors and specialist trainees use MedShr groups as a resource for informal learning, ahead of case-based examinations and as an aid to formal learning.
7. Our community is providing medics in crisis zones and doctors in developing countries with quick access to second and specialist medical opinions so that they can make critical clinical decisions.
8. Send medical cases to colleagues, share them with the wider community, export to your e-portfolio or simply organise cases for your personal records.
9. Follow clinical cases you find interesting and learn from your peers with informal and accredited case based discussion.
10. MedShr is a totally secure, private network and features an easy to use in-app patient consent form and system for anonymising images.
11. MedShr is the simple way to capture, share and discuss clinical images and videos in your everyday practice.
12. Join groups to learn from others, share findings or just converse around complex and interesting clinical cases.
13. MedShr now makes it easy to request Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits for each case that you share on MedShr.
14. MedShr Messaging allows you to message your connections about anything from arranging to meet at a conference to sharing a link to an interesting case.
Reported Deleting Issues
Please delete my account on email.because so many emails from medshr unable to read and respond to my other important mails.pls delete it
— by Ghulam Murta Doctor on Jun 29 2021