How to Delete Complete Completely
Learn how to delete your Complete – Medication Tracker account, your personal data and also delete the Complete app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Complete – Medication Tracker completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Complete Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Complete – Medication Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Complete – Medication Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Complete.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Complete of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Complete's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Complete – Medication Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Complete – Medication Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Complete app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Complete – Medication Tracker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Complete – Medication Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Complete – Medication Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Complete – Medication Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Complete – Medication Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Complete from your Android phone
To delete Complete – Medication Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Complete – Medication Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Complete – Medication Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Complete – Medication Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Complete – Medication Tracker Software Details
1. The Complete App can help by providing resources that allow you to set reminders, track symptoms, and create personal goals that can support and encourage you throughout your treatment journey.
2. The Complete App features personalized injection and symptom logging, medication reminders, and goal setting that can support and encourage you throughout treatment.
3. If you have any questions or concerns with the Complete App, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472) for HUMIRA, 1.866.SKYRIZI (1.866.759.7494) for SKYRIZI, and 1-800-2RINVOQ (1-800-274-6867) for RINVOQ.
4. If you’re taking HUMIRA, SKYRIZI, or RINVOQ, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan.
5. Personal goals can be a great motivator and may help keep you on track with your prescribed treatment plan.
6. • Access Complete Resources - Request resources to support you throughout your treatment, starting with a Savings Card, where commercially eligible patients may pay as little as $5 a month.
7. • Calendar & Activity Log - View your injection or medication schedule, symptom history, and a body diagram of injection locations in your selected date range.
8. • Customized Injection Logging & Training - Keep track of when and where you inject either HUMIRA or SKYRIZI on your body.
9. The Complete App is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider.