How to Delete Period Tracker & Diary Completely
Learn how to delete your Period Tracker & Diary account, your personal data and also delete the Period Tracker & Diary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Period Tracker & Diary completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Period Tracker & Diary Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Period Tracker & Diary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Period Tracker & Diary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Period Tracker & Diary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Period Tracker & Diary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Period Tracker & Diary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Period Tracker & Diary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Period Tracker & Diary from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Period Tracker & Diary app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Period Tracker & Diary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Period Tracker & Diary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Period Tracker & Diary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Period Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Period Tracker & Diary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Period Tracker & Diary from your Android phone
To delete Period Tracker & Diary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Period Tracker & Diary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Period Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Period Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Period Tracker & Diary Software Details
1. A period calendar that will help you be in control of your menstrual cycles, fertile and ovulation days.
2. Period Tracker is a simple and yet very stylish application that offers the chance to any girl or woman to be in control of their period, ovulation, fertility days and even birth control/contraceptive.
3. We offer you a calendar which helps you predict your next menstrual cycles, fertile and ovulation days.
4. Track daily details by filling your menstrual flow details, symptoms, moods, temperature & weight, intercourse details, medication or even secret diary entries.
5. It was designed for those who can’t remember the last period days but also for women who want to know and calculate when they have the greatest chance in getting pregnant.
6. Intuitive and very womanly you can use this app as your own private secret diary in which you can store securely under a password all your intimate notes and also all your menstrual related data.
7. - menstrual cycles list - add & adjust past or current cycles and visualize lengths.