How to Delete RS Camera Completely
Published by MatKatz
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your RS Camera account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete RS Camera Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by RS Camera:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your RS Camera account, contact RS Camera via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify RS Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to RS Camera using the form below:
2. How to Delete RS Camera on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete RS Camera".
3. Delete RS Camera on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "RS Camera" and Click "Uninstall".
RS Camera Product Details
This application demonstrates basic capabilities of librealsesne over Android OS. The application is in early stage of development and it is currently capable to stream and record color and depth streams as well as play the recorded data. The recorded data is saved to a fixed location which is "external storage/realsense/video/".
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!