How to Delete Camera Block Completely
Learn how to delete your Camera Block - Anti spyware account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Camera Block Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Camera Block - Anti spyware:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Camera Block account, contact Camera Block via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Camera Block of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Camera Block on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Camera Block - Anti spyware".
3. Delete Camera Block on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Camera Block - Anti spyware" and Click "Uninstall".
Camera Block - Anti spyware Product Details
• APP BLOCK ALL CAMERA RESOURCES AND DISABLE ACCESS TO CAMERA TO OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM [NO ROOT NEEDED] • Prevent spyware, malware and viruses from taking unauthorized pictures and video recordings on your phone. • The app will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: Viruses, surveillance, spyware and malware applications. • Why use Camera Block - Anti spyware & Anti malware: ✔ Protect your privacy from phone camera spies (spyware, malware, surveillance or infected apps) ✔ Monitor which apps have camera permission ✔ Setup automatic blocking periods ✔ Easy to use home screen widget for quick access ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “Average android phone has installed 24 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 24 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps have internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus an unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” -- ★ Buy PRO version (Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware): - PRO protection for 24/7 coverage (The free version is turned off between 8-10PM) - The PRO version has no ads. ★ http://goo.gl/Ezc5vo (Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware) • FAQ: - Does "Camera Block" need camera permission? Is the app safe? The app doesn't require "camera permission". Our app is also blocked from watching you. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows app to denied access to the camera.