How to Delete Camera Block Pro Completely
Learn how to delete your Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Camera Block Pro Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Camera Block Pro account, contact Camera Block Pro via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Camera Block Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Camera Block Pro on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar".
3. Delete Camera Block Pro on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar" and Click "Uninstall".
Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar Product Details
• APP BLOCK ALL CAMERA RESOURCES AND DISABLE ACCESS TO CAMERA TO OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM [NO ROOT NEEDED] • Block, disable and secure phone camera and protect your privacy from spyware. • App will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: Viruses, surveillance, spyware and malware applications. • Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware app: ✔ Protect your privacy from phone camera spies (spyware, malware, surveillance or infected apps) ✔ Monitor which apps have camera permission ✔ Setup automatic blocking periods ✔ Easy to use home screen widget for quick access ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “Average android phone have installed 38 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 38 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps has internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” -- ★ Try Free version (Camera Block Free - Anti spyware & Anti malware): - Free protection works 22 hours per day (Blocking is turned off between 8-10PM) - The free version contains banner ads ★ https://goo.gl/1ia72d (Camera Block Free - Anti spyware & Anti malware) • FAQ: - Does Camera Block Pro need camera or internet permission? Is the app safe? The app doesn't require "camera permission" or "internet permission". Our app is also blocked from watching you. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows app to denied access to the camera.