How To Delete Control Phone Voice Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Control Phone Voice account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Control Phone Voice app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Control Phone Voice completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Control Phone Voice
Delete Control Phone Voice Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Control Phone Voice. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Control Phone Voice via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Control Phone Voice.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Control Phone Voice of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Control Phone Voice's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Control Phone Voice on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Control Phone Voice from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Control Phone Voice app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Control Phone Voice from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Control Phone Voice icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Control Phone Voice.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Control Phone Voice app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Control Phone Voice" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Control Phone Voice from your Android phone
To delete Control Phone Voice from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Control Phone Voice.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Control Phone Voice app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Control Phone Voice app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Control Phone Voice Software Details
1. Asteroid Voice Is a simple - Asteroid Voice app command recognition that allows you to open your favorite apps and control your digital telephone.
2. When you open voice commands app your digital telephone mic is activated, then your voice is recorded and finally an special algorithm, understand what you try to do, then execute your voice command.
3. Set a repeating alarm at [say the time] for [say the label] every/on [say the days of the week, or say every day].
4. Asteroid Voice app uses offline voice recognition or speech recognition, it can detect different kind of voices.
5. Send an email to [say the contact name] [say what you want to write in the email].
6. Schedule an event [say the title of the event] then [say the day and time].
7. Remind me to [say what you want to be reminded of] at [say the time].
8. Wake me up at [say the time] then [the day, or say ‘everyday’].
9. Call [say the name of the contact] on speakerphone.